Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download a form directly to my hard drive and stop the form from displaying in the web browser window?
Use the "Save Target As..." (or "Save Link As...") browser option to download the PDF file directly to your hard drive and bypass the Acrobat Reader plug-in.
- Go to the page containing the link of the file you are trying to save.
- Move your mouse pointer over the link on the page.
- Right click (or left click, if your mouse is configured for left handed operation) on the link.
- Click on "Save Target As..." (or "Save Link As...") when presented with a menu.
- Select a location on your PC to save the file, if you are not used to saving files, save it to the desktop.
Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the file after downloading. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it free.